A mere 1.6% over a hundred years ago at that. While you guys sold and enslaved each other for a lot longer before Europeans and Americans came, all the way to this day.
And even then, most only had one or two salves. Having slaves were expensive.
People should read about the first slave owner who happened to be black. Anthony Johnson who instead of letting go of his “indentured servant” John Casor, after working his time, sued the man’s next employer, a white man by the name of Robert Parker to get his servant back. Anthony won. Courts ruled he was allowed to indefinitely hold Casor as a slave in 1655, 15yrs before whites, blacks and Indians could as a whole.
Hell by 1860 thousands of black slaves were owned by thousands of black slave owners. As well as white slaves. More so in Europe.
You don’t see me committing crimes and murders at higher frequencies and being illiterate and making up a lot of drop out rates in schools because of my enslaved ancestors.
I was on board with this until the final paragraph.
you know that ass thinks anti-black racism stopped after the civil war though.
keywords to google
Racialization of poverty. New Deal. Public houseing. ‘The Projects’. Negative Externality in housing. Effects of being poor. ‘Labeling theory’.
So if only 1.6% of US citizens owned kidnapped people then
- explain fugitive slave laws
- explain white men working as slave catchers
- explain the creation of Georgia as a buffer zone between Florida
- explain the numerous race riots in Northern cities between Blacks and fob ass europeans
- explain white men kidnapping Blacks from the north and selling them as slaves in the south
- explain all these white men fighting in the civil war to protect “their way of life”
- explain black codes post reconstruction
- explain sundown towns
- explain vagrancy laws and prisoner lease programs
- explain the formation of the first police depts from the fugitive slave catchers
- explain the US boycott of Haiti after Blacks successfully revolted against their white captors
- explain the US intervention in Cuba because they “didn’t want another Haiti
See I can go on and on with this list because white fuckery shitty brown streak can be traced from today all the way back centuries ago on the foundations of the nation’s laws and actions. See it’s not the 1.6% that owned slaves it is the significant, overwhelming majority that either supported the institution or turned a blind eye to inhumane practice.
See the thing is, you white boys make these dumb ass posts because you’re armed with a highschool level knowledge of history, which I might as well say you know next to shit. Immigrants who study for citizenship exams know more than you.
white people have done nothing to be loved and everything to deserve scorn. whether people act on that is a personal choice. White people have hell to pay. Don’t know when it’s gonna happen or even how it’s gonna happen, but it is an inevitability.
You should know that once you are down, no one is letting you back up. So live in fear of that day, if not for yourself, then for your children and your children’s children. you will be shown the exact amount of mercy you’ve extended to us.
I’m tryna get jumped by a bunch of racist neo-nazi dudes so I can test my abilities
Migos spelled backwards is Sogim
type sogim into google images and what comes up? A picture of a sailing boat
Who likes sailing boats? White people
Who works for white people? the feds
I keep a No. 2 pencil in my pocket just in case motherfuckers wanna test me.
When you’re playing outside when you’re not supposed to be and your momma pull up.